This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for this website owned and managed by Simoniz USA. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- The choices available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- By using this website, you consent to the use of information that you provide to us in accordance with this privacy notice. We do update this privacy notice from time to time, so please review this privacy notice regularly. If we materially alter our privacy notice, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on our website. Your continued use of the website will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using the website and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website.
- In operating our website, we collect the following information from you:
ii. Information that you voluntarily give us via email or that you provide directly to us by filling in forms on our website or otherwise, such as name, address, telephone number, vehicle information and e-mail address in our online contact form or other forms you or your dealer
provide to us.
iii. Information that you provide to us when you make an appointment such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, vehicle
information, claims information and the services you are seeking.
iv. Information that you provide to us when you purchase merchandise or products on our website, such as your username and password, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, billing information, payment information, vehicle information and claims information.
v. Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason.
- We may contact you in the future to tell you about specials, new products or services, or changes to this privacy notice. By submitting a telephone number to Simoniz USA, you agree that a representative of Simoniz USA can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our services or products.
- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services and products to you in the best possible manner. We will also use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us.
- Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide products and services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company and its other subsidiaries (if any), as well as third parties involved in the administration and operation of our products and services. We may also
disclose your personal information to other third parties:
i. Where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party.
ii. Where we are legally required to disclose your information.
iii. When we are contractually obligated to disclose it.
Otherwise, we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization other than as necessary to fulfill your request or provide you with our products and/or services or related services offered by third parties.
- A “cookie” is a piece of text which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, this cookie file is stored on the hard drive of your computer. They help us and our affiliates to improve our website. They ensure that the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer. All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
- All computers have the ability to decline cookies. This can be done by activating the setting on your browser which enables you to decline the cookies. Please note that should you choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our website.
- This website uses Google Analytics to help analyze how visitors use the website. Google Analytics uses "cookies,"to collect standard internet log information and visitor behavior information in an anonymous form. The anonymous information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors' use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity for Simoniz USA only.
- We do not track our website users across time or across websites. We will never use Google Analytics to track or to collect any personally identifiable information. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. Neither we nor Google will link, or seek to link, an IP address with the identity of a computer user. We will not associate any data gathered from this site with any personally identifiable information from any source, unless you explicitly submit that information via a fill-in form on our website.
- We do use flash cookies on our website. Flash cookies are small pieces of information stored and accessed by Adobe Flash. If you want to disable these flash cookies,you’ll need to open up the Adobe Settings Manager, accessible either by right clicking flash content and clicking “Global Settings,” or by navigating directly to your storage settings through the Flash Website. Here you can clear some or all of your flash cookies manually through the Website Storage panel, or even turn off Flash Storage completely. However, please remember this could prevent some parts of our website from working properly.
Third Party Links
This website contains links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time to time our website requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore, you may also choose whether to disclose information to us. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site and our marketing efforts in general.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via our contact form or phone number given below:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
- We take commercially suitable physical,electronic, and managerial precautions to protect your information. When you submit information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
- While we use encryption to protect information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Nonetheless, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent to us electronically on our website, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
Users Only of Legal Age of Majority
- Our website is designed and intended for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our website, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We are not liable for any damages that may
result from a user’s misrepresentation of age.
- No one under age 13 is authorized to submit or post any information, including personally identifying information, on our website. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our website. Parents or legal guardians of
children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Simoniz USA, Inc.
201 Boston Turnpike
Bolton, CT 06043
Tel: (800) 227-5536
Effective Date: May 16, 2017