The term ‘Simoniz USA, Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose office is located at 201 Boston Turnpike, Bolton, CT 06043. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Access to Website
You will be able to access our website without having to register any details with us.
Use of Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- As a condition of your use of the website, you will not use the website, for any contents or services, for any purpose that is unlawful in any applicable jurisdiction where our website is being used, or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices, and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth in the "User Conduct" section. You may not use the website contents to service in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any of our equipment to interfere with any other party's use and enjoyment of the website, or any contents or services. You may not attempt to gain access to any portion of the website, or any of its contents or services, other than those for which you are authorized.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- While every effort is made so that content provided on the website does not contain computer viruses and/or harmful materials, you should take reasonable and appropriate precautions to scan for computer viruses or otherwise protect your computer and you should ensure that you have a complete and current backup of the applicable items on your computer. We disclaim any liability for the need of services or replacing equipment or data resulting from your use of the website. While every effort is made so you experience a smooth and continuous operation, we do not warrant the website will operate error free.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice below, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- By submitting a telephone number to Simoniz USA, you agree that representative of Simoniz USA can contact you at the number you provide, potentially using automated technology (including texts/SMS messaging) or a pre-recorded message. Your consent is not an obligation to receive any of our products or services.
- We take all reasonable steps that our website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- Our website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair, or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible, we will try and give our users advance warning of maintenance issues, but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using our website, you shall not post or send to or from either website:
- (a) content for which you have obtained all necessary consents;
- (b) content that is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy,which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in any applicable jurisdiction where our website is being used;
- (c) content which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- We will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity of other details or any person posting materials to our site in breach of this section.
- You shall not use our website while distracted or preoccupied, such as when operating a motor vehicle. You should access our website only with due regard for your own safety and the safety of others.
Links to and from Third Party Websites
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Simoniz USA, Inc.’s prior written consent. If you choose to link our website in breach of this section, you shall fully indemnify us for any loss or damage suffered as a result of your actions.
- All materials contained on this site are protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without prior permission of Simoniz USA, Inc. You may not alter or remove any trademark, copyright or other notice from materials contained within this site.
- You may download content, pages and downloadable materials from this website for your person, non-commercial use only.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. To the extent any product name or logo does not appear with a trademark (™) does not constitute a waiver of any and all intellectual property rights that Simoniz USA or its businesses has established in any of its products, features, or service names or logos.
- All information on our website is of a general nature and is furnished for your knowledge and understanding and as an informational resource only. The documents and any related graphics published on this server could include technical inaccuracies or
typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information contained on our website. We may make improvements and/or changes to any of the products depicted or described herein at any time. We expressly disclaim any responsibility or liability for any adverse consequences or damages resulting from your use of the website or reliance on the information from either.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH REGARD TO ANY PRODUCTS, INFORMATION OR SERVICE PROVIDED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, CONDITION,
GUARANTY, OR REPRESENTATION, WHETHER ORAL OR IN WRITING, OR IN ELECTRONIC FORM. SIMONIZ USA DOES NOT WARRANT OR ASSUME ANY LEGAL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS
OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION DESCRIBED WITHIN OR DERIVED FROM OUR WEBSITE OR SERVICE.
Limitation of Liability
- YOUR USE OF OUR WEBSITE IS ENTIRELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OR LOSSES OR INJURY YOU MAY INCUR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVICES, OR YOUR RELIANCE ON OR USE OF THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION, OR SERVICES PROVIDED, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETIONS OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, OR ANY OF THE DATA OR OTHER MATERIALS TRANSMITTED THROUGH OR RESIDING ON OUR WEBSITE, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR THE NATURE OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION, EVEN IF WE HAVE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE OR LOSS.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Simoniz USA, our officers, directors,employees, volunteers, agents, licensors, and suppliers, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation,
reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from or alleged to result from, your use of and access to the website or your violation of these terms or your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any trademark, copyright or other proprietary
or privacy right.
- These terms, and any rights and licenses granted here under, may not be transferred or assigned by you.
- We make no representations that the content or the website is appropriate or may be used or downloaded outside the United States. Access to the website and/or the content may not be legal in certain countries outside the United States. If you access the website from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction from which you access the
- Our website is created and controlled by the State of Connecticut, United States of America. The website, and its contents, and any disputes arising therefrom shall be construed and interpreted under the laws of the State of Connecticut, and applicable United States federal laws. Use of our website constitutes agreement of the user to the jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located therein.
- Our website is subject to the United States export control laws and regulations, and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to strictly comply with all such laws and regulations and acknowledge that you have the responsibility to obtain authorization to export, re-export, or import of any data on our website, as may be required.
deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and our failure to assert any right or provision under these terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE WEBSITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Our Contact Information
- Simoniz USA, Inc.
201 Boston Turnpike
Bolton, CT 06043
Tel: (800) 227-5536 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Effective Date: May 16, 2017